i need a prayer answered
The secret to effective prayer is faith in Jesus Christ and absolute trust in the Word He has spoken.
This is my commandment: love one another, as I have loved you.
and I commissioned you to go out and to bear fruit, fruit that will last;
and then the Father will give you anything you ask him in my name.
What I command you is to love one another.
We cannot truly love one another if we harbor bitterness in our hearts. This is why we must release such bonds, and the way we release them is through the action of forgiveness in prayer.
Increasing the Power of Prayer
1. Pray to God in the name of Jesus and the Holy Spirit.
2. Surrender your problem entirely to God.
3. Your release should be total and complete.
4. Be humble. This is why many kneel.
5. Forgive all your enemies by name.
6. Have faith. Do not doubt.
7. Know that your prayer has already been answered.
8. Have patience. God is granting a perfect fulfillment.
9. Do not impose limitations which restrict God’s answer.
10. Thank God in advance and praise Him.
11. Pray in a group of at least 2 or 3.
12. Petition church prayer groups to include your prayers.
13. Encourage small children to also pray.
14. Do not discourage prayer in tongues.
15. Persist. Do not give up.
Confess your sins to God.
Repent in earnest
And if you have not aleady done so,
Commit your life to Christ.
Download Free Books, Maps and Documents Here
Goodnews Christian Ministry
Goodnews Christian Ministry.
To find out more about Goodnews Christian Ministry,
World Wide Web Home Page: