Never Miss A Lead Or A Sale
Even in today s digital world, 80% of the enquiries your business receives are likely to be in the form of phone calls. If you and your team find yourselves too busy to take those calls, the following statistics can make worrying reading:
- 85% of people won t call back if their initial call goes unanswered
- 75% of people will not leave a voicemail
- UK businesses are losing an estimated £31.6 billion each year because they fail to answer calls.
Professional Telephone Answering Service
That s where Telephone Answering can help. We offer bespoke professional telephone answering services to companies large and small, with needs ranging from a few calls a week to thousands every month.
- If you need someone to answer a few calls while you complete a project to a deadline, we can do that.
- Equally, if you re planning a major marketing campaign, and hoping the floodgates will open, we can easily scale up our service to
accommodate your needs.
- And if your day-to-day call volumes are exceeding the capacity of your in-house reception team, working with us will be like adding a new team member.
But it s not just having all of your calls answered that counts. The first impression your customer gets when their call is answered will be the
First Impression Is The Last Impression
With clients across the globe and one of the highest client retention rates in the industry, (our first client is still with us since 2007) you can be sure you ll enjoy a high level of service from us. A Telephone Answering client you ll be allocated a dedicated PA, who will get to know your staff and understand your business, answering calls in a professional and reassuring manner.
In short, offering nothing less than excellent customer service.
To find out more about our friendly, bespoke service, simply call us on 01582 540540, or click to take your free 2-week trial. We ll provide clear reporting back to you, so you can prioritise and respond to calls efficiently, making the most of every opportunity.