#peter answers trick
What are the instructions and trick to use for Peter Answers Virtual Tarot website or Peter Please Answer?
Instead, it takes the questions users ask and answers in one of two ways. The first way is that the user submits the ‘answer’ using the secret trick known to many-but not all–visitors. The second way can answer is when the user does not know the secret trick, the program will take keywords found within the question and spit out a rather meaningless answer.
Therefore, the only questions the program can answer correctly are questions that the user/web visitor already knows the answer to before submitting the question with the answer. Tip: don’t do your homework with Peteranswers!
What is the secret trick
Which answer will you get?
If you ask a question for which you know the answer AND you know the secret trick AND you have entered the trick correctly in the Petition box, the “answer” will simply deliver the answer you typed in that the program masked in the first box.
Part of the “trick” with the secret trick is knowing how to properly enter it. The easiest way to do the secret trick successfully is to NOT watch the screen, but instead look at your keyboard as you type. Let’s say your name is Sally. Type into the Petition Box this: Peter please answer.Sally (It will mask the period Sally, and it will finish typing the Petition.) Submit. It should “respond” with Sally as the magic “fortunetelling answer”.
Try a question that you do not know. For example, let’s say you would like to know “What is the name for the area where oxygen is exchanged with carbon dioxide in the lungs?” But you don’t know the correct answer. So you follow the standard directions, without using the secret trick (because you do not know the correct answer). Now, all the program can do is return a meaningless answer. Maybe it will say this, “You must trust Peter with your whole heart before Peter will reveal this truth.” Obviously, that is no “answer”.
However, let’s say you do know the answer. You type Peter please answer .aveloi (and your typing becomes masked, ‘invisible’, while the program finishes the typing with “Peter please answer the following question” If you entered the period correctly, it should reply with aveoli.
An alternate way to use the secret trick on *some* similar sites
First, you must type in the petition “.” (Period) then follow by your answer
Second, after your answer press space bar until your desire then question mark Enjoy tricking your friend with answer then question with their unbelievable answer
To trick your family or friends
1. Visit peteranswers.com where there are two text boxes: “Insert Petition” and “Insert Question.”
2. Ask your audience for a question. If it’s a question you know the answer to, proceed to the next step. If it’s a question you don’t know the answer to, you can ask your audience for the answer, telling them that if they say the question and answer out loud, Peter will hear them with his psychic powers. If you don’t know the answer, you won’t be able to follow the next step, and Peter will answer with a very generic statement like “You shall not doubt of me at all, keep trusting on me and soon I’ll answer.” In other words, the trick won’t work!
Note: If PeterAnswers truly had psychic powers, he would not need to “hear” your audience say the answer. Further, this computer program cannot “hear” anything, no matter how loudly you speak!
3. Enter text into the petition box. The directions tell you to type in either “Peter, please answer the following question:” or “Peter, please answer:” in the petition box. What your audience doesn’t know is that you’re telling Peter the answer.
· Note the colon “:” at the end of each of these queries. This is essential because without it, you will not be able to proceed to the question box. Once you type the phrase and enter the colon, your cursor will automatically move to the question box.
· Instead of typing “Peter, please answer the following question:” or “Peter, please answer:” start off your petition with a period followed by the answer you’re looking for. For example, if you intend to ask “Why is Wiki the best how-to manual ever?” then in the petition box you would type:
o Because it’s a group effort
o As you type the answer you’re looking for, that’s not what you will see showing up in the text box. You will see the standard petition being typed, even though you’re typing something completely different. Your audience, however, will have their eyes on the screen and will never suspect that you’re giving Peter the answer.
o Your answer should be shorter than one of the standard petitions. When you finish typing the answer, the standard petition will still need to be finished on the screen.
So, after you type the answer, end it with a period. The period will show up as another character of the petition. After the period, however, anything you type will show up on the screen as you type it. Finish whatever is left of the query and send it off with a colon.
4.Type in the question. Be sure to end it with a question mark “?”. As soon as you enter the question mark, a box will appear with warnings about Privacy. For Peter to answer the question, you’ll need to click the “I Accept” button.
5. Watch as Peter thinks for a second and then displays the answer that you typed. If your audience doesn’t know that you typed in the answer, they will be flabbergasted. You can probably keep them amazed for quite a while as long as they don’t start paying close attention to what your fingers are actually typing.
Ex: type in Peter.Eclipes :
Q. what book am i reading?
There are many websites built on the same computer program that PeterAnswers uses
You have to reverse your words carefully to trick the computer program.
Guess what, Peter answers is a big trick! Here is what you do:
· On the part where you are supposed to type peter please answer, instead type period, you will notice that instead of. it will have a p.
· Next, just type the answer to the question, it should show up as Peter please answer the following question you finish typing the answer before the sentence Peter please answer the following question then hold down space bar the rest of the way)
· Now press enter
· Type your question and press enter
Now you can type in the question below, and type ask. Ta-da! the answer you typed in the petition will now appear.
54 people found this useful