#quiz questions and answers
Welcome to our General Knowledge Quiz (Page 1)
- What does a plangonologist collect?
- Which US city is the headquarters of the Church of the Latter-Day Saints?
- Salt Lake City
- The Giant’s Causeway
- Game of Thrones
- Twice daily
- Mungo (St. Mungo was the founder of Glasgow)
- Sri Lanka
- What’s the name of the irresponsible farmer in George Orwell’s book Animal Farm?
- What everyday item was first used by Jonas Hanway?
- What aviation first was Ellen Church’s claim to fame in 1930?
- What is produced in a ginnery?
- Fulgencio Batista was overthrown as the leader of which country in 1959?
- Author and vet Alfred White used what pen name?
- In 1980, who was given the Keys to Detroit for having donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to a local church?
- The bunyip is a large mythical creature associated with which country?
- Which gas makes up most of the Earth’s atmosphere?
- What’s the Latin name given to short, detached, hair-like clouds found at high altitudes – in the day time, they are whiter than any other cloud in the sky?
- Which English impressionist, comic, actor, singer and writer is best known for BBC1’s The Big Impression?
- The umbrella
- First air hostess
More – Quiz Questions and Answers – coming soon!
Thank you for printing these quiz questions and answers. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.