Complete the form to receive info from Christian colleges you select and enter the $2,500 Christian college scholarship drawing .
After completing this form and reviewing your schools of interest, you may also use the Christian College Scholarship Search.
Click anywhere inside the box to close it.
$2,500.00 Christian College Scholarship Drawing Rules
The scholarship runs each year from June 1 st through May 31 st. The drawing winner of each scholarship is selected at random and The Christian Connector, Inc. reserves the right to change the random drawing selection process at any point. Individuals must meet the below guidelines in order to be eligible to receive the scholarship.
- The scholarship recipient must have plans to enroll for the first time as a full-time student at a Christ-centered Christian college or Bible college within 16 months of being notified by The Christian Connector, Inc. that he/she has won the drawing.
- The Christian Connector, Inc. reserves the right to make the determination of whether or not a particular school qualifies. Any school that is a member of the CCCU, NACCAP or ABHE automatically qualifies.
- The scholarship recipient may not currently be enrolled at a Christian college or Bible college.
- The scholarship will not be sent to the individual recipient, but rather it will be sent directly to the school of choice, meeting the above criteria.
- An individual cannot enter the scholarship drawing more than once, however, he/she may use the request form and Christian Connector services as often as they wish.
- By completing the information request form, the winner of the scholarship allows their name, city and state to be used on the site and in promotional materials, announcing that he/she is a Christian Connector scholarship recipient.
Should the initial randomly selected individual(s) not meet the above guidelines for the scholarship drawing entered, the scholarship will be forfeited and offered to another individual until a selected individual who meets the above guidelines is awarded the appropriate scholarship.
The Christian Connector, Inc. assumes no responsibility for damages or losses associated with these scholarship drawings. Should any taxes apply they are the sole responsibility of the scholarship recipient. The scholarships may not be transferred to another individual.
The Christian Connector, Inc. is not responsible for any malfunction, error (human or mechanical), loss of entries, data or information, or any other circumstances that may discount or exclude the entry of any individual. The Christian Connector, Inc. reserves the right to change these rules at any time.
This drawing is void where prohibited and is subject to any applicable laws.