#science questions and answers
Welcome to our Science and Nature Quiz Page 1
- What is the SI unit of frequency?
- Which noble gas, that occurs naturally, is radioactive?
- Most of Russia’s gas exports to Europe are sent by pipeline through which country?
- What is a semiconductor device used to amplify and switch electronic signals and electrical power?
- Which planet in the solar system is the hotest?
- Pulmonary refers to which part of the human body?
- Which law states ‘for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction’? (give a name and number)
- Which country accounts for 70% of the world’s platinum production?
- Whose law states that the force needed to extend a spring by some distance is proportional to that distance?
- What word in geology is formed from the Greek for ‘mountain’ and ‘origin’?
- What has the chemical formula H2O2?
- Who was the decibel named after?
- What is the only rock that floats in water?
- What word in mathematics is Latin for pebble?
- What type of number has a real and imaginary part?
- What elementary particle can be up, down, strange, charm, bottom, and top?
- What is the chemical symbol for tungsten?
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.