Kachina doll maker – Crossword Clue
Below are possible answers for the crossword clue Kachina doll maker.
- the act of hopping; jumping upward or forward (especially on one foot)
- an informal dance where popular music is played
- twining perennials having cordate leaves and flowers arranged in conelike spikes; the dried flowers of this plant are used in brewing to add the characteristic bitter taste to beer
- travel by means of an aircraft, bus, etc.; “She hopped a train to Chicago”; “He hopped rides all over the country”
- jump lightly
- make a jump forward or upward
- jump across; “He hopped the bush”
- traverse as if by a short airplane trip; “Hop the Pacific Ocean”
- move quickly from one place to another
- the Shoshonean language spoken by the Hopi
- a member of the Shoshonean people of northeastern Arizona
Other crossword clues with similar answers to ‘Kachina doll maker’
Still struggling to solve the crossword clue ‘Kachina doll maker’?
If you’re still haven’t solved the crossword clue Kachina doll maker then why not search our database by the letters you have already!
- By Letter:
2017 Crossword Clue Solver. All Rights Reserved.Crossword Clue Solver is operated and owned by Ash Young at Evoluted Web Design. Optimisation by SEO Sheffield.
The Crossword Solver is designed to help users to find the missing answers to their crossword puzzles. The system can solve single or multiple word clues and can deal with many plurals.