#science questions and answers
ASK A SCIENCE QUESTION
- Ask An Expert – ask a variety of experts; a link from the Homework Helper page.
- Ask An Expert at the Franklin Institute – another service of the Franklin Institute Science Museum in Philadelphia.
- Ask An Expert Page – find an expert in science, technology, medicine, health, computing and the internet, and many more areas.
- Ask A Scientist – part of the Science and Technology Awareness Network.
- Ask the Scientific American Experts – ask a question or look in the question archives.
- Ask Dr. Science – expect a humorous answer.
- Ask Jeeves for Kids – ask your question, and also check out the resources for students and teachers.
- Ask How Things Work – here’s your chance to find out.
- Dr. Universe – You can ask Dr. Universe almost anything. she’ll go to Washington State University’s great team of researchers to get information for you.
- Great Canadian Scientists: Ask A Scientist – ask a science question or check the archive of previous questions and answers.
- Mad Scientist Network – an Ask a Scientist project which allows you to submit questions to a network of 200 scientists worldwide.
- PITSCO’s Ask An Expert – the ultimate list of experts.
- The Science Club – ask science questions or follow links to other sites which will answer your science questions.
Single Science Sites
- Ask the ARCHAEOLOGIST
- Ask An ASTRONAUT
- Ask the ASTRONOMER – ask a new question or read one of thousands of questions in the archive.
- Ask An ASTRONOMER – from the Lake Afton Public Observatory.
- Ask An ASTRONOMER – from the High Energy Astrophysics Learning Center; examine the archive of previous questions or ask a NASA scientist a new question about astronomy or astrophysics.
- Ask the ASTRONOMER – at the Windowpane Observatory.
- Ask A BIOLOGIST – at Arizona State University.
- Ask Dr. BONES – ask about musculoskeletal conditions.
- Ask Mr. CALCULUS
- Ask the CARDIOLOGIST
- Ask the COMPUTER PROFESSIONALS – a service of inquiry.com; ask the computer professionals about these areas: application development, databases, networking or web development.
- Ask The DENTIST
- Ask the DENTIST
- Ask A DOCTOR – ask questions and read other questions and answers in the database.
- Ask An EARTH SCIENTIST – an extensive resource from the University of Hawaii; ask a question on any area of earth science.
- Ask An ENGINEER
- Ask A GENETICIST
- Ask A GEOLOGIST – from the U.S. Geological Survey.
- Ask a HYDROLOGIST – your question about water will be answered by the National Water Information Center.
- Ask JAKE the SEA DOG – ask questions about the ocean or ocean animals.
- Ask Dr. MATH
- Ask A PEDIATRICIAN – Dr. Warren
- Ask a PHYSICIST
- Ask Dr. PHYSICS
- Ask SHAMU – answers to commonly asked questions about animals.
- Ask A SOLAR PHYSICIST
- Ask the SURF GURU – questions about the internet.
- Ask Dr. TOOTH
- Ask a VOLCANOLOGIST
E-mail me with suggestions for new sites or to indicate links that have changed.
2001 – 2016