270 Bible Trivia Questions + Answers (New Old Testament)
Many people with to improve their knowledge of the New Testament. Using Bible trivia is an excellent way to do so. Our collection of New Testament Bible trivia provides something for everyone – those who consider themselves experts, those just beginning their studies of God’s Word, and even kids. Use our list of Bible trivia to play games at get-togethers and test your own Bible knowledge.
Table of Contents
New Testament Bible Trivia Questions and Answers
Our first few selections of Bible trivia are designed for adults. However, teens may well have enough Bible knowledge to know many of the answers. You do not need to use the trivia in the order given. If you wish, you can skip around, using questions at the same level of difficulty. For example, #1, #4, and #5 are all relatively easy. Have fun with our trivia lists!
All answers are hidden by default. If you would like to show them click on the button below.
Show All Answers
- In what city was Jesus born?
New Testament Bible Trivia Quiz
After you have challenged yourself or others with our list of Bible trivia questions and answers, try this quiz to test your knowledge.
- What is the common name given to the first four books of the New Testament?
- Who wrote most of the books in the New Testament?
- Who wrote the Acts of the Apostles?
- Which book comes last in the New Testament?
- What does the word gospel mean?
- Who was the king of Judea at the time of Jesus’ birth?
- Which gospel records the fewest of the miracles performed by Jesus?
- In what water was Jesus baptized?
- What miracle did Jesus perform at the marriage in Cana?
- Who was the tax collector that climbed up a tree so he could see Jesus?
- Which two Old Testament characters appeared with Jesus at the transfiguration?
- How did Jesus reveal the one who would betray him?
- Where was Jesus crucified?
- For how many days did Jesus appear to his disciples after his resurrection?
- Who went with Paul on his first missionary journey?
- Paul and Silas were imprisoned during the second missionary journey, but in what city did this happen?
- During Paul’s third missionary journey, roughly for how long did he minister in the school of Tyrannus at Ephesus?
- On what island was Paul shipwrecked as he made his way to Rome?
- How many churches of Asia Minor were there?
- On what island was John when he was given the vision of Revelation?
- In the New Jerusalem described in Revelation, what are the twelve gates made from?
- Where was Jesus born?
- Why did Joseph take Mary and Baby Jesus to Egypt?
- Where did Jesus grow up after returning from Egypt?
- What was Jesus’ first miracle?
- As Jesus and His disciples were crossing the Sea of Galilee in a boat, a big storm arose. Jesus rebuked the wind and waves and the storm disappeared. What was Jesus doing when the storm arose?
- Jesus miraculously broke just a few loaves of bread and fishes and fed 5000 men, along with women and children. How many loaves and fishes did he start with?
- How did Judas identify Jesus as the one to be arrested?
- On Good Friday, Jesus was brought before Pontius Pilate for trial. Why did Pontius Pilate condemn Jesus to death?
- What language was most of the New Testament originally written in?
- What is the last book of the New Testament?
- In which Gospel did Jesus say and quote: “Everything is possible for one who believes.”?
- What is John the baptizer’s father’s name?
- Who wrote Acts of Apostles?
- What is the first book of the New Testament?
- What was the name of first Christian who was stoned to death?
- For how many days and night was Jesus fasted?
- Which wood has been used by Noah to build the ark?
- The Gospels
- Good news
- Herod the Great
- River Jordan
- Turning water into wine
- Elijah and Moses
- Dipped a piece of bread and passed it to him
- 2 years
- To escape from King Herod, who wanted to kill Jesus
- Turning water into wine
- 5 loaves and 2 fishes
- He kissed Jesus.
- The chief priests had persuaded the crowd to demand his execution.
New Testament Bible Trivia Questions for Kids
Kids love games, even those with which they learn something. Our list of Bible trivia questions for kids work for ages 7 and up, although they can also be used for younger children familiar with the Bible or older ones with little or no Bible knowledge.