#trivia questions and answers
200 Fun Trivial Questions and Answers
Trivia indeed but fun, as unimportant and insignificant these questions and answers might be, yet they are very interesting. Seeking for some fun? why not try out these trivia but fun questions and answers. most of them might even seem so strange and weird but it is a great way to have fun. Feeling bored and in need of some fun, why not try going through a list of fun trivia questions and answers, it has a wave of fun and excitement surrounding it. Here is our list of fun trivia questions and answers and we hope you ll find it interesting.
1. What nation was bounced from the Organisation of American States in 1962? Cuba.
2. What continent has the fewest flowering plants? Antarctica.
3. What element begins with the letter K ? Krypton.
4. What country saw a world record 315 million voters turn out for elections on May 20, 1991? India.
5. What national holiday in Mexico has picnickers munching chocolate coffins and sugar skulls? The Day of the Dead.
6. What nation s military attached dynamite packs to Dobermans before sending them into Palestinian guerrilla hideouts? Israel.
7. What was the first planet to be discovered using the telescope, in 1781? Uranus.
8. How many days does a cat usually stay in heat? Five.
9. How many U.S. states border the Gulf of Mexico? Five.
10. What s the ballet term for a 360-degree turn on one foot? Pirouette.
11. What did blind bank robber David Worrell use as a weapon when trying to rob a London bank? His cane.
12. What Great Lake state has more shoreline than the entire U.S. Atlantic seaboard? Michigan.
13. What model appeared topless on the self-penned 1993 novel Pirate? Fabio.
14. If you had Lafite-Rothschild on your dinner table, what would it be? Wine.
15. What is sushi traditionally wrapped in? Edible seaweed.
16. May Queen, Wisley Crab, Foxwhelps and Lane s Prince Albert are all species of what? Apples.
17. What is allspice alternatively known as? Pimento.
18. What colour is Absynth? Green.
19. What flavour is Cointreau? Orange.
20. What was the most watched UK TV programme of all time? Eastenders, when Den divorced Angie, which drew 30.10 million viewers on 25th December, 1986.
21. Phyllis Nan Sortain Pechey was as famous for her flamboyant character as for her cookery books and TV show throughout the late 1960s to the mid 1970s. By what name was she more usually known? Fanny Cradock.
22. Which popular BBC series about old collectibles began in 1977, presented by Bruce Parker and Arthur Negus, and is still running to this day? Antiques Roadshow.
23. Which BBC music programme was broadcast weekly between 1964 and 2006? Top of the Pops.
24. Alastair Burnett, Sandy Gall, Reginald Bosanquet, Alastair Stewart, Carol Barnes and Trevor McDonald were all regular presenters of which TV programme? ITV News at Ten.
25. Which country has more tractors per capita, Canada, Iceland or Japan?
26. Who averaged one patent for every three weeks of his life?
27. What Elton John album became the first album to enter the charts at Number One, in 1975?
Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy.
28. What laundry detergent got lots of mileage out of the ad line, ring around the collar ? Wisk.
29. Who, after anchoring off Hawaii in 1779, was mistaken for the god Lono? Captain James Cook.
30. What continent is cut into two fairly equal halves by the Tropic of Capricorn? Australia.
31. What explorer introduced pigs to North America? Christopher Columbus.
32. What magazine boasts the slogan: Test, Inform, Protect ?
A: Consumer Reports.
33. Who was billed as the Killer of Custer in Buffalo Bill s Wild West Show?
A: Sitting Bull.
34. What railway linked Moscow and Irkutsk in 1900? The Trans-Siberian Railway.
35. What is the minimum number of musicians a band must have to be considered a big band ? Ten.
36. What s a water moccasin often called, due to the white inside its mouth?
37. What duo survived a 1909 shootout with Bolivia s cavalry, according to historians? Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.
38. What F-word is defined in physics as a nuclear reaction in which nuclei combine to form more massive nuclei ? Fusion.
39. What s the largest and densest of the four rocky planets? Earth.
40. What ingredient in fresh milk is eventually devoured by bacteria, causing the sour taste? Lactose.
41. Who offered insurance against an accidental death caused by a falling Sputnik? Lloyds of London.
42. Which is the only American state to begin with the letter p ? Pennsylvania.
43. Name the world s biggest island. Greenland.
44. What is the world s longest river? Amazon.
45. Name the world s largest ocean. Pacific.
46. What is the diameter of Earth? 8,000 miles.
47. Where would you find the world s most ancient forest? Daintree Forest, north of Cairns, Australia.
48. Which four British cities have underground rail systems? Liverpool, Glasgow, Newcastle and London.
49. What is the capital city of Spain? Madrid.
50. Which country is Prague in? Czech Republic.